Roll along... Don't get zapped! Don't fall down!
Maneuver out this randomized maze by turning upside down, bouncing off of walls and escaping or destroy obstacles!
Walk on the cube's faces, be sure to escape the red Obstacles by jumping over them or trying another face. The yellow parts are their weakness and give your ball a shield. Make it to the end cube without dying.
- Right or D key to move to the face on the right
- Left or A key to move left face
- Up or W key to jump over obstacles, bounce on walls or fall over the edge
- Esc or P Key pause
- Programming: Andréia de Barros Carpi, Rafael Gallo
- Art: Anayã Gimenes Ferreira
- Sound: Gil Barbosa Reis
- Game Concept Design: Kaue Ueda
|Published||Jul 16, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, Android, HTML5|
|Release date||Jul 16, 2017|
|Authors||Anayã Gimenes Ferreira, deiacarpi, Gallo, gilzoide|
|Tags||3D, Casual, Colorful, Endless, Game Maker's Toolkit Jam, Roguelike|
|Average session||A few seconds|
We highly recommend playing the Windows standalone version with graphics quality beautiful or higher, because of the particles.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.